The Future of Work Global Index by Segment
A full list of the companies represented in the index can be found at Future of Work Global Index Company Listing.
A complete list of key metrics by company can be found at Future of Work Global Index Key Metrics.
About The Future of Work Global Index
The Future of Work Global Index is a benchmark of rapidly growing public software companies focused on solutions that address the future of work. The Future of Work Global Index currently tracks 32 companies across 11 countries. The index is made up of four segments -- People, Productivity, Pay, and Progression.
- People - Ceridian, Cornerstone OnDemand, Docebo, Limeade, LTG, Pluralsight, ServiceNow, Zalaris, Workday
- Productivity - Atlassian, Box, DocuSign, Dropbox, Okta, Slack, Smartsheet, Zoom
- Pay - ADP, BenefitFocus, Insperity, Paychex, Paycom, Paylocity, TriNet Group
- Progression - 51job, Fiverr, Freelancer.com, Headhunter Group, Recruit Holdings, SEEK Limited, Upwork
UPDATE - Q4 2020
- DocuSign [NASDAQ: DOCU] and SEEK [AMS:SEK] were retrospectively added to the index.
- The Future of Work Global Index, Q3 2020, Sep 2020
- The Future of Work Global Index, Q2 2020, July 2020
- The Future of Work Global Index, Q1 2020, April 2020
- How Do Future of Work Companies Perform in a Crisis?, April 2020
- The Future of Work Global Index, Q4 2019, January 2020
- Introducing the Future of Work Index, January 2020
- Best Performing “Future of Work” Companies in 2019, January 2020
The index is based on market weighted enterprise value by segment. The index is updated quarterly to include new publicly traded companies or exclude companies that are no longer traded on public exchanges. Companies that have been delisted from public market exchanges , such as Ultimate Software, have not been included in the index. Real-time data is provided by Finbox.
The information set forth in the Future of Work Global Index is provided for informational and discussion purposes only and is not intended to be, and shall not be regarded or construed as, a recommendation for a transaction or investment or financial, tax, investment or other advice of any kind by Acadian Ventures.